Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Malaysia in a Video

Hey, sorry I haven't written in awhile.  I've been really busy and don't have time to use the computer, like at all!  I am currently with a temporary family, and they are the best!  Because I can't use the computer a lot I have decided to post a video.  This video literally is like Malaysia in a video, it shows the different languages, the use of 'lah' (I will write about this later), the mannerisms, the temples, the different races, the scenery, everything.  I know it's not the best, but it is the best I can do.  And I honestly couldn't describe/show Malaysia better than this video does.  I will explain more about the 'problems that don't need talking about' later.  Enjoy, and dance a little :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1hllAhSXLA

No comments:

Post a Comment